No of positions:
Full TimeJob Location:
BangaloreAbout the Team at EnAble India:
Enable Vaani is a rural social networking platform for persons with disabilities and it connects the community in Karnataka, through Namma Vaani, and in Hindi speaking states through Hamari Vaani.
Persons with disability, NGOs, companies, parents, and other enablers can use Enable Vaani to listen to and share information regarding opportunities, employment, education, schemes, solutions, etcJob Brief:
EnAble Vaani is expanding their team in Bangalore and is looking for a Moderator, proficient in speaking, writing and reading Hindi. The resource will have good listening skills to go through audios received from the community and ensure that it is in the best quality before it is published on the platform.
Applicant, if chosen should be based in or willing to relocate to Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Quality assurance of audios received before they are published
- Respond to queries in a timely manner
- Acquire new content from NGOs and other internal or external stakeholders
- Translate content from English to Hindi and vice versa
- Identify new engagement for the platform (NGOs, experts, government, corporate)
- Make new channel partners and manage the database
Any graduationRequired experience:
0-3 years of experience.Interest and Skills:
- Good knowledge of Hindi Language (reading, writing, speaking)
- Tech Savvy (good in computers, outlook, using Teams/Zoom and basic knowledge of excel, power point, word).
- For persons with vision impairment, proficient in computers using solutions for accessibility.
- Good Team player and great sense of humour
EnAble India is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. This position is currently not open to PwHI/PwHOH.