Officer – Candidate Support (Responsible for the development and career guidance of the candidate)No of positions:
1Name of the Program:
Candidate SuccessJob Type:
Full timeJob Location:
The function focuses on Candidate Development and provides services and support to Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) such as career guidance, counselling, training and mentoring.
As a disability specialist in the Candidate Support function, you will be responsible for candidate development.
Roles and Responsibilities: An officer who will be responsible for providing a PwD the required services and support and who contributes towards the employability and employment of a PwD through the livelihood cycle.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for PwDs in the function
- Guide, mentor, counsel and deliver the services
- Maintain and track candidate data
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of services according to candidate and team needs
- Conducts workshops/other events for candidates
- Updating status to various stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for smooth execution of projects
- Responsible for Service Quality
Required qualification: 12 Std/Graduate/Postgraduate
Required experience: 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing role is a must. The person needs to be comfortable and enjoy interacting with people. An attitude and an aptitude for Customer centricity is needed.
Experience & Exposure in NGO / organisation working for livelihoods, recruitment, is an added advantage and preferred
Language : English & Kannada must. Hindi is an added advantage
Interest and Skills:
- Interest to Contribute to livelihoods of PwDs and work directly with PwDs
- Experience in the disability sector is an added advantage
- Ability to follow SOPs, process while maintaining high standards on service quality
- Sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, and empathetic behaviour
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be a team player
Other essentials: a deep understanding of customer experience, project execution & process adherence.
Note: EnAble India is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer.