No of positions:
1Disability suitable for:
Associate ManagerJob Location:
The job role involves -Project Coordination, Execution, and working with multiple stakeholders like NGOs,companies , families of persons with disabilities , startups and volunteers throughcommunity support, content distribution, community hackathons , and digital engagementto build awareness about assistive solutions, both online and in-person.About the Team:
The team of EiLabs works towards catalysing the community forassistive solutions. The team works towards solving the challenges faced by persons withdisability , working along with the stakeholders to co-create assistive solutions, developinternational relations with the similar stakeholders, mentoring start-ups and developingvarious social experiments towards assistive solutions.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Visit partner NGOs in case of any assessment forpersons with disabilities and facilitate solutions for people with disabilities having complexassistive solutions needs.
- Research and identification of solutions for persons with disabilities in their jobs ,daily living and all other walks of life.
- Coordination with communities from the grassroot and engage the people and theorganisation in various year-long activities.
- Co-create and make execution plan for hackathons and other community problemsolving activities.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and bring in subject matter expertiseto design, develop and enhance necessary content for Assistive Technology scaling.
- Work along with other departments to collectively work with partner organizations,building relationships effectively by providing timely intervention, addressing challenges,and supporting them in meeting the needs and targets of internal and external stakeholders
Bachelors of Arts or Masters in Social Work/Degree in SpecialEducation.Required experience:
5 years of experience in a similar role.Interest and Skills:
Knowledge of computer, Word, Excel and PowerpointGood Oral and Written communication skills